CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THE CRUISE

Well, we are home from the cruise. It was wonderful. The weather was wonderful. I know a lot of people were worried about us and we thank you for that, but to be honest we didn't even have any rain. It was all blue sky and sunshine.
The ship was beautiful. When we got to the port the Disney cruise ship and the Carnival cruise ship were there also. Our ship which was called, "The Mariner of the Sea" was the biggest. The other two didn't even come close to comparison.
We got to go snorkling and had a great time. The kids did really well. I was very proud of them.
The dinners were fabulous and the staff couldn't have been any better.
We got to go shopping and saw a couple of shows.
Rob and the kids also got to climb the rock wall.
There was so much to do and there is a lot that we never even got to see. It was amazing.
For all of you who have never been on a cruise, if I were you, I would go and book one tomorrow. It was so beautiful and peaceful. Trust me you will be spoiled before the week is up.
I have added some pictures!!

0 comments: